Step by Step
An Introduction to Successful Practice
Violin Exercise Books with Companion CDs for Suzuki Students of Books 1-3
The only comprehensive string method world-wide, pointing out the individual teaching steps of the Suzuki program in written and audio form, and authorized by Dr. Shinichi Suzuki.
- Suitable for individual and class instruction.
- First violin method world-wide using the three tempi approach.
- Imaginative and exciting new piano arrangements by David Andruss.
- Information for parents, and countless practice tips.
- Suitable for Suzuki as well as for traditional violin students and teachers.
The STRAD, world-renowned classical music magazine for string players, wrote:
„This fascinating series of tutor books is closely based on the Suzuki Violin Method. The series is suitable for teachers well versed in the Suzuki method, but will also be of interest to those coming to it fresh, because of Wartbergss detailed notes.
I liked the useful advice for teachers and parents, … and the descriptions of some effective technical exercises, which all looked great fun. The quality of the CD performances is good, with some interesting sound effects and drum rhythms that are sure to engage younger players… „